Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Kids’ Section in the Local Newspaper

One of the local newspapers has a supplement for children every Saturday, and I always try to solve the puzzles. I’m having a lot of trouble solving the one that came out last Saturday.

Along the top of the page are the capitals Tokyo, Damascus, Paris, and Delhi.
Along the bottom of the page are outlines of Syria, India, France, and Australia.
The instructions say to match the capitals with the countries. I haven’t been able to solve it yet, but I’m still working on it.

4 Comments:

Blogger samuraisam said...

heh

8:22 am  
Blogger Harsha said...

hehe. I give mine to the neighbouring office's receptionist. I'll ask her if her son was able to solve it. Maybe he can help you.

9:21 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought Tokyo was located in Syria ;-)

8:10 am  
Blogger Legal Translation Company in Dubai said...

specialized translation services
professional translation services
CERTIFICATE TRANSLATION SERVICES
LEGAL TRANSLATION SERVICES
DOCUMENTS TRANSLATION SERVICES

6:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home